New to the Site ...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holiday16/85

Reaction score
Hello to All ... 'New' Star Craft owner from PA!!

Just picked up a 1974 Star Craft Holiday 16 with a 1975 Merc 850 on it. Probably going to do some resto-mods to it to make it fit what I want to do. Looking forward to getting ideas and input from you all that have owned these boats and motors, to make the process go a little smoother, and learn from your experience hopefully.

I'll post up some pictures as soon as I get my computer to listen to me properly. Windows 8.1 .... lucky I was even able to get on here finally!!
My Thanks to Jim for his help in recommending Firefox as the better browser. It worked!!

Great Site ... looking forward to visiting all forums.

holiday16/85 :D

Hello Holiday 16/85 I'm new also and looking forward to viewing pix of your project. Good Luck with it!

Thanks! I just found out today that the motor is a 1976, not a 75. Looking for a real inexpensive decal kit for the motor if anybody knows a cheap source?

Thanks.

Vintage outboard marine on line is one place I know of. I'm trying to restore a 1973 mirror craft 16 and need pulleys and cable for the steering system if you have any ideas I could use the help and would really appreciate it. Good Luck with your search, I hope all goes well.