Pic from last night

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigUn

Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to put this up before now. Had a lot to catch up on this morning. This is one of the fish my wife caught last night. She got 2 and I got the other 4.
Bird%20004.jpg

Some of you guys have asked and others I think wonder why we like to night fish so much. Many reasons. No drunks in speed boats. No Jet Skies. No crowds at the ramps or on the water. More often than not, we're the only ones there. Here are a couple pics of trips past and some of the other fish the wife has boated.
P1010087.JPG

fish3.jpg

Nuff Said?? HA HA HA

I think she is catching all the fish and your just the camera man. Its ok Bigun! I'm sure she can give you a few pointers if you ask. :wink:

How do you(she) like those frogg toggs?

You're about right on the money! ha ha ha. But I DID teach her. That was the first time out for the Frog Toggs also and she LOVES them. She said that they really kept that night time dampness off her and zero wind got through them. She has a number of health issues and just can't handle damp / cold well at all. It has to be a really warm summer night for her to not bundle up. I think they will help her really enjoy early season night fishing again that she hasn't been able to do for a while. She's a tough old gal. But hell, she's been married to me for 38 years she HAS to be tough! he he he.

Latest posts