POST YOUR PIC'S FISHING GALLERY.......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, there is some real skill involved here. Haha. I don't know if this little guy thought he was swimming with a friend and got snagged or tried to bite off more than he could chew.

View attachment 115549
I caught a largemouth bass one time about 5 inches long on a swimbait about 5 inches long. There is no way he could swallow that.

Nice bass. Like the fly rig. I use one on occasions while fishing for bass and crappie.
Thank you my friend! It's an old school Pfluger Medalist reel on a Cabela's graphite blank in 6 wt.

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo1295.jpg
    Photo1295.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 1
Forgot to mention a perch killer combo. I was introduced to fishing via a fly rig. Around 5 years old and now at 65 pretty good with one. Practice makes perfect. Well almost.

Forgot to mention a perch killer combo. I was introduced to fishing via a fly rig. Around 5 years old and now at 65 pretty good with one. Practice makes perfect. Well almost.
Sure does.................60 years of practice...............I'd say so you are probably pretty proficient! I got my first fly rod at 13 years old..........a blue Garcia fiberglass rod appx 8 wt and a Shakespeare single action reel with level line. Still have the reel but I broke the rod eventually. I am 70 years old now and have gotten to where I prefer using my fly rod exclusively as i mostly fish for Bass and panfish on a popping bug. Those poppers catch a lot of fish especially in the spring time.

Latest posts