Source for cheap vinyl flooring

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlattrr

Reaction score
Anyone have a link for vinyl boat flooring? I see prices all over the map. I dont need the best but dont want junk either?

Suggestions welcome thanks guys.

Cheap? Well, no idea what price you may have compared it to, but the marine vinyl from Defender USA is the best you can use, as made by Nautolex company. https://www.defender.com/category.jsp?id=2276202&path=-1|2276179|2276198 It is $19 to $21 per yard, but is sold in 72" to 74" widths.

FWIW I sold my old Starcraft at 24-years old and after power washing the vinyl still looked great! One sure cannot say that about carpet ...nor 'cheap' vinyl, LOL!

Buy once ...buy right ...

That's the exact brand I was looking at on Amazon. I'd rather pay more to them than give amazon any more of my money. looks like a great product and reasonably priced

I can definitely second the defender and nautolex. Just finished wrapping my floors in the vinyl and it turned out nice. Used contact cement and contrary to everything I had read was able to lift and smooth wrinkles in the one board that was not perfectly flat at first. Guess I got lucky

Latest posts