TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first pic is of my boy Jacob. He wanted the fish lights from the pass box and put them on his Christmas tree that is in his room. Thought you guys might like to see that. He ended up taking them off his tree and now has them hung up on his wall. And the next pic is all the stuff that was in the pass box when I got it. Will have the box on its way Monday or Tues. Good fishin and Merry Christmas!!!!

Scott Woody

Attachments

• rsz_fish_stuff_001.jpg
    rsz_fish_stuff_001.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 970
  • rsz_jacobs_tree_001.jpg
    rsz_jacobs_tree_001.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 970
WOW....Progress, pictures, and a smiling young boy with a blue Christmas Tree.....

Doesn't get much better than that :lol: :LOL2: :lol: !

Just mailed the package about 40 minutes ago. It's coming you way ejones!!!!! Have already pm'ed you with the tracking #. Good fishin, Scott Woody

I did receive the package today, liked to have gagged whe I saw that it took $16.00 to get it shipped to me. And there was not any rocks in it. Will try to go through it and get a pic tonight. Lots of stuff in it.

ejones1961 said:
I did receive the package today, liked to have gagged whe I saw that it took $16.00 to get it shipped to me. And there was not any rocks in it. Will try to go through it and get a pic tonight. Lots of stuff in it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take out lots of stuff

pics of the contents. Sorry I have been slow. Been sick as a dog. Should be postal by tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1221101059.jpg
    1221101059.jpg
    808.7 KB · Views: 869
Okay guys the box shipped today, sorry for being slow just trying to get over a good case of the crud. I did ship it in a medium flat rate box, not the one pictured but the other one that is more of a shirt box. It was a real challenge getting stuff in there, sacrificed the packaging on some items taking it out of boxes and putting it in quart ziploc bags. I did not get to put as much in there as I wanted due to lack of room. I asked the lady at the post office and it weighed 7lbs 14.5 ozs. Its packed well not much extra room in there at all. It was fun

Hey Guys,

I got the box today. I am under the weather but plan on getting it back out soon. Havnt opened it yet but when I do Ill take pictures.

Thanks,

Jason

Here are the pictures of the contents of the box. I am kind of disappointed as I dont really see anything that I want, maybe one bag of plastics. Also someone put in VCR tapes, who has a VCR anymore? Also regionally specific items like books and stuff do me no good. I would recommend only using new items and items that are usable and not regionally specific. This box has the potential to be a lot of fun, buts its only as good as the stuff people put into it.

This box seems like more of a take the stuff i dont use/want anymore box, which is not what I expected at all.

Attachments

• SAM_0077.JPG
    SAM_0077.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 811
  • SAM_0078.JPG
    SAM_0078.JPG
  • SAM_0080.JPG
    SAM_0080.JPG
Troutman3000 said:
Here are the pictures of the contents of the box. I am kind of disappointed as I dont really see anything that I want, maybe one bag of plastics. Also someone put in VCR tapes, who has a VCR anymore? Also regionally specific items like books and stuff do me no good. I would recommend only using new items and items that are usable and not regionally specific. This box has the potential to be a lot of fun, buts its only as good as the stuff people put into it.

This box seems like more of a take the stuff i dont use/want anymore box, which is not what I expected at all.

Sorry you are disappointed. Some people put some 'used' items in, but most everything was usable. Personally I went shopping for the box and bought 4 of my favorite lures to add to the mix. BTW, you pased on one of the all time fishcatchers - that yellow box charteuse shallow diver (top right in one of your pics) is a killer in the rivers and around pads/over weeds -it has won me a few tourneys.

Oh, I was sad when I saw the VHS tapes, wish they were there when I got the box, definitly a keep items!

wasilvers said:
Troutman3000 said:

Sorry you are disappointed. Some people put some 'used' items in, but most everything was usable. Personally I went shopping for the box and bought 4 of my favorite lures to add to the mix. BTW, you pased on one of the all time fishcatchers - that yellow box charteuse shallow diver (top right in one of your pics) is a killer in the rivers and around pads/over weeds -it has won me a few tourneys.

Oh, I was sad when I saw the VHS tapes, wish they were there when I got the box, definitly a keep items!

Im not a complainer, it just was not what I was expecting. Like I said it just seems like a clean out your tacklebox kind of thing to me. I'll pass it on the the next participant today or tomorrow.

I actually am going shopping tomorrow to see what I can find to put in the box (when it's my turn). There are three of us going just to find year end deals. Still excited about having the box arrive at my door.

Oh....and JMHO.....don't post what you are putting IN the box....that only removes the excitement for the next recipient. I'm going to delete that post. Hope you don't mind.

fender66 said:
I actually am going shopping tomorrow to see what I can find to put in the box (when it's my turn). There are three of us going just to find year end deals. Still excited about having the box arrive at my door.

Oh....and JMHO.....don't post what you are putting IN the box....that only removes the excitement for the next recipient. I'm going to delete that post. Hope you don't mind.

Ok. I was just trying to show what I took and what I replaced. To show it was fair.

Troutman3000 said:

i wouldnt mind having some of that stuff!

Latest posts