Tracker Grizzly complete rebuild

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jswoozy520 said:
I know this is an old post but I am currently in the process of fixing up my tracker grizzly 1648. I am looking at putting hatches in the back seat. Do you happen to remember what size hatches you used for the seat? Thanks!
I think they were like 15"x19" opening.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow! A lot of work went into that. One tip on the Hydro-turf is that if you are crafty you can use a router table to route the edges. I've only seen it in photos....but it can be done. Might not be worth the effort, but it does give a really clean look for an up-charge.

Prowelder said:
jeffh129 said:
Very nice job. One question. Why are there two seat sockets so close to each other on the front deck ? Thanks.
For adjustment. Its what the customer wanted? Idk

I was wondering why the customer didn't ask for an off center seat base for driving?
I have a 1648 and that's on the top of my list. I guess its just preference though.
Awesome build non the less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jasper60103 said:
Prowelder said:
jeffh129 said:
Very nice job. One question. Why are there two seat sockets so close to each other on the front deck ? Thanks.
For adjustment. Its what the customer wanted? Idk

I was wondering why the customer didn't ask for an off center seat base for driving?
I have a 1648 and that's on the top of my list. I guess its just preference though.
Awesome build non the less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
He just sits on the bench.

A good example of how even an abused tin boat can be brought back to life.
Good job. Welding aluminum is not so easy.

ppine said:
A good example of how even an abused tin boat can be brought back to life.
Good job. Welding aluminum is not so easy.
Thank you