True Story...You may be a redneck if...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassGeek54

Reaction score
To really appreciate this it would be helpful to know my wife but this may give you an idea...when she dresses down she looks more dressed up than most people when they try to dress nice. She watches all of the fashion TV shows...she has over 300 pairs of shoes ---not including the boots!

I have a tan and black Bass Pro Shop hat with white piping that I rarely wear and it looks brand new and very sharp. We were going out somewhere the other day and I decided to wear that hat. As we were going out the door I turned to her and said (imagine your best Jeff Foxworthy voice here) --- You may be a redneck if.... you have a dress Bass Pro baseball cap.

The eye roll I got in response was worth it. :D :D :D

HEY!

I resemble that remark!

I have dress baseball hats that say BPS or Cabellas! In fact, I have a couple different colors to go with different outfits.

I only have 4 pair of shoes though....and that's counting my boots and sandals. :LOL2:

I resemble that too! :lol:

I've got a dress Dodge hat where half the bill looks like part of flag and half looks like Diamond plate! :D :D :D

SevenPin

Rgr that on the "nice" ball caps.

I bought a chub bait hat a few years ago at Mills FF, It breathed awesome in the summer (only time i wear baseball hats) and it was rugged as heck.

I went by there this last summer and they haddem on clearance, I bought 5 and mailed 2 to different buddies :) who made comments on it..