• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: bow mount trolling motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonBoatfever

Reaction score
I would like a working bowmount trolling motor that is 12v. Also I would like it to have a foot pedal, and all wiring if possible, I am open to all offers. Show me what you got.

Thanks

I have a brand new never opened minn kota edge 45lb 45" foot controlled trolling motor I bought on sale on Amazon about 4 months ago I paid 295 and would like to get what I paid.

I have the foot controlled bow mount that came on the 15' BassTracker I bought a few months back. Its an older model and has seen its fair share of use, but it works fine.

I'd have to ship it to you, which might be a bit of a pain, but I'd be willing to look into that.

I'd want $50 plus shipping.

Let me know if you are interested and I can look into packaging and shipping cost.

IMG_0174.JPG

I also have an older trolling motor (original) from my 2000 bass tracker pro 165 that I would be willing to part with. Not sure what I would want for it but if you or anyone is is interested I can look into shipping and come up with a selling price. Motor works well it is a 43lb thrust motorguide pro 40.

Attachments

• 277.jpg
    277.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 772
njTom said:
I also have an older trolling motor (original) from my 2000 bass tracker pro 165 that I would be willing to part with. Not sure what I would want for it but if you or anyone is is interested I can look into shipping and come up with a selling price. Motor works well it is a 43lb thrust motorguide pro 40.

PM sent

njTom said:

pm sent

Latest posts