05.27.10 Douglas Lake, TN

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3_Guy

Reaction score
Air Temp: 80
Water Temp:76 - 78
Water: Clear
Wind: Calm
Weather: Clear

I took my oldest son out for a little while last night to celebrate his successful completion of the 3rd grade. Before dark, we were able to get in a few on top water. I was able to land 1 nice one (pic below) doing this. After dark the bite died, I threw everything but the sink at them and had 1 bite, which I missed, between 9:00pm and 11:30pm. The moon began to get brighter around 11:30 and AI moved to a new spot and started catching them. I caught 2 and broke another nice fish off from 11:30- 12:00. By then it was time to get home so I could make it to work today. I wish could have stayed out longer as I'm pretty sure I could have caught a few more. Ended up catching a total of 7 and had 3 more get loose. Most fish were caught on plastics after dark. If you are going to be fishing at night this weekend, be sure to take plenty of patience with you for after dark until the moon gets bright! Also watch out for debris, it is floating everywhere on the lower end. Had a fun spending some time with my son and caught a few fish to boot.

God Bless & Good Fishing!

25lbLM.jpg
20lbSM.jpg