2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on get fired up!!!! Huge Smallmouth!!!
dont forget about the crappie and huge cats. are any of yuns gonna be campin out there? i recon we mise well stay the nite and tell beer storys with yall :---) . if so let me know the campground

Loggerhead Mike said:
Come on get fired up!!!! Huge Smallmouth!!!
dont forget about the crappie and huge cats. are any of yuns gonna be campin out there? i recon we mise well stay the nite and tell beer storys with yall :---) . if so let me know the campground

Sounds Like a plan man!!!

I asked my wife what she had planned for the 3rd week end in October. She said she she thought he calander was clear. Then I mentioned 2009. Had to explain about the trip and she is wanting to go. We will be using a tent. Haven't looked into the camping amenities there yet. Hope they aren't too far from where other will be staying. Sure would suck to drive that far to socialize, only to have to set up camp a couple miles from everyone else.

Does anyone know if TN gives any kind of discount for non-resident disabled veterans on their fishing licenses? Couldn't find any information on it when looking at their licensing requirements. I like Illinois for that as any disabled vet (with a 10% disability rating or more), resident or non-resident, doesn't need a fishing license.

I beleave you have to be a resident, not posative though.

Hopefuly by next year we'll have enough people wantin to camp that we can get our own tinboat campground :mrgreen:

Jim said:
I am curious as to how many people intend to camp(tent)?

I would probably be up for camping...but it depends on where we end up deciding on and how much their cabins/rooms are. :?

tint and air mattress :mrgreen: . unless a cold front comes through it was beautiful out there last oct, maybe a bit nipply in the morning

If I tented, I would have to learn to put up the tent I got two years ago that is still in the box :mrgreen: ..... I think I'll stick with a cabin. I figure in a year I can save up enough for a cabin for a few days.

alumacraftjoe said:
If I tented, I would have to learn to put up the tent I got two years ago that is still in the box :mrgreen: ..... I think I'll stick with a cabin. I figure in a year I can save up enough for a cabin for a few days.

You know this northern boy is a little frail :LOL2: I will be sticking with a cabin myself. I went camping once....I still think about the tiny rock under the tent that poked me right in the back. Next Time I camp it will be in one of those big double wide RV's with a jacuzzi and fireplace. :LOL2:

alumacraftjoe said:

My wife is the one that knows how to set up the tent. As a matter of fact last year she went up a day early and set up the entire camp site by herself. Like I said, I'm basically cheap but if it gets too cold I'll opt for a cabin.

Loggerhead Mike said:
the cabins arnt bad at all up there, my buddys in tn said around 100-150 depending on the number of rooms want

Actually, the off season rates are much more affordable. We are looking at places that have rates as low as $45-$55 for two, $65-$85 for four (2 BR), $90-$130 for 6-10 (3 & 4BR). For families and other who share a queen or double bed, it works out well. For indivdual members who need a separate bed, but don't mind sharing a cabin, it can be as little as $16 per night or up to about $30 per night per person for a cabin with five individual beds (there is one that has three double beds and 4 twin beds for $130 - 18 per person, per night. So... as you can see, we are looking at some places that have really good of-season rates...... :D

I wouldn't be opposed to sharing a cabin with some of you guys coming down alone....get a big cabin and split it between us.

Well, at that price and after the rain we just went through with this last camping trip a cabin might not be sure a bad idea. I hate camping in the rain.

Latest posts