Brother's Project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all through last week we slowly tried to finish the carpeting. Made the steering console and also made a carpetted side box to hide all the wires and throttle control/steering cables. we will probably put a couple brackets on that box to hold a few rods also.

Attachments

• phpztAnuiAM.jpg
    phpztAnuiAM.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 821
  • phprsDMqrAM.jpg
    phprsDMqrAM.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 821
  • php9xAY0gAM.jpg
    php9xAY0gAM.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 821
  • phpwiZcyEAM.jpg
    phpwiZcyEAM.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 822
  • phpgqOffnAM.jpg
    phpgqOffnAM.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 825
Wow! Great job! Could you post a pic of the boat in panorama? I see it in sections, but I'd love to see the whole thing in one pic.

baptistpreach said:
Wow! Great job! Could you post a pic of the boat in panorama? I see it in sections, but I'd love to see the whole thing in one pic.
when it's a nice day i'll try to pull it outside for pics. it's too hard in the garage.

You can tell your bro's a firefighter! He has the exstingusher installed already!!
Great job. Let's go fishin!
8)

well we took a trip to bass pro to pick up some seats on sale. we installed them along with the trolling motor and finished console. also installed the motor, steering wheel and throttle control. what's left is the livewell, and some wiring.

Attachments

• phpgRKCx3PM.jpg
    phpgRKCx3PM.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 940
  • phpNonmNXPM.jpg
    phpNonmNXPM.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 941
  • phpOttiYuPM.jpg
    phpOttiYuPM.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 941
  • phpvsyMcoPM.jpg
    phpvsyMcoPM.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 940
  • phpMOlW8PPM.jpg
    phpMOlW8PPM.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 940
Hmm... I hate to ask this... but it looks like your seats go well with the outside paint, but not with the carpet, am I wrong? I've got those same seats myself...

Your rebuild is absolutely top of the line though!

this weekend was nice and sunny so we decided to pull it out of the garage and fire it up. it turned over about 4 or 5 times and then started. after the initial start, it would fire up instantly after every turn of the key. we also finished the livewell and did a rough install, still need to hook up the inside plumbing. the boat still needs to be wired up and a couple finishing touches.

Attachments

• phpwjbFivAM.jpg
    phpwjbFivAM.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 842
  • phpatFqkRAM.jpg
    phpatFqkRAM.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 841
  • phpWOOVrTAM.jpg
    phpWOOVrTAM.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 842
  • php9cF475AM.jpg
    php9cF475AM.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 843
  • phpEzyUguAM.jpg
    phpEzyUguAM.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 844
baptistpreach said:
Very Very nice!! Do the seats clash? I really love your design

I saw this rig. The carpet and the seats have the same tone of beige in it. The boat is real nice.

That is one sweet lookin' boat!! Nice skills!!!!!
thumbsupiu5.jpg

Now its time too.........

pull.gif

Wow, that thing looks awesome, you did some great work on it =D> I love all the little storage compartments you worked into it.

Latest posts