Clearance

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
There are some items I am discontinueing at Blue Water. I will post them up here as they become available, but first I have some stuff that I have been selling through a light truck accessory network. I have been using these as brake lights, but I am trying to develop a product that has turn signals and reverse integrated, so I am puttin gthem up here for you.

#1 These are 54 inches long with 3 foot leads, as you can see I have them with white case(out of black). The LEDs are red obviously and these are totally submersible, so they would work well as trailer brakes or under trailer lighting or use them for your truck. $30 each or $50 per pair until they are gone:

They do have the good 3M tape already attached.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The 54 inch light:

ry%3D400

#2 These were experimental but I have a bunch and they are very small and super-bright, pus they are submersible. $1.50 each until they are gone:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

#3 Standard Red Livewell Light, $4 per pair:

ry%3D400

#4 4LED Submersible Available in red, white, or blue. $2. each.

ry%3D400

2LED submersible - Available in Red or Blue - $1.75 each

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

30LED/20 inch Purple totally waterproof wires both ends, 3M on back

SOLD

ry%3D400

I will be posting other items througout the weekend. Paypal accepted at [email protected]

Shipping is $5 priority, $2 first class

Are these still available?

If so I need......

15- #2's

8 blue and 7 white.

Please let me know how to send the money if you do.

Paypal sent!

Talked to Mike last night and I just had to post about his outstanding customer service!
He emailed me back last night while out on the road at a Bassmasters tourney from his phone... Now that is customer service!

Thanks again Mike! And I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Latest posts