If you have a moment my family and I could use your prayers.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys thought I'd update this while I was logged on and thinking of it. Nothing really to tell she is doing well. We have 1 more of the 12 week treatments to go on Thursday. She will start the 4 treatments over 8 weeks on the 30th. Hard to believe that time has passed so fast.

Thanks for your continued support and prayers, we appreciate it.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hey guys haven't updated in a while. Not really much to tell other than Amanda started her new chemo drug last week, which means we only have 3 more to go over the next 6 weeks. Which I couldn't be happier about, all the traveling is wearing thin on us. Her blood counts have been impressing to the doc and even the nurses that actually administer the drugs. They can't believe she has had 13 weeks of chemo and they still look this great. That being said this drug has been kicking her butt pretty good and has defiantly slowed her down a bit, but for the most part she is still functioning @ 80% or so. Still working even.

The continued prayers are appreciated. Just thought I'd bring you guys up to date.

Glad things are work out,and it is great that she is doing well/better
my words dont always come out right BUT i wish your wife and faimly the best.
Mike
yall in my [-o<

I've been following this and want to send my prayers, I'm a survivor and soon it will be 11 years. Always look positive and keep ahead of everything and don't be afraid to push a little when you need to to get what your wife needs.
Steve

Thanks for the update Codeman. Prayers continued!

James,

Been thinking about you for a while since we haven't heard anything...but, I figured you've been busy with holidays and ......Prayers still in the works. And thanks for the great news!

Well guys here we are 20 weeks down the road. As far as the doctors are concerned the chemo was a complete success. She of course will still have to have a double mastectomy in 4-6 weeks. Her last chemo treatment went in the books today and she got to ring that bell. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the thoughts and prayers that my buddies on this sight have sent up for us. [-o< Still got a ways to go but I feel like the worst is over. At least now she will begin to feel better instead of worse week after week as the drugs did their job. Thanks again and here is a little something to show you prayers work. She has gone nearly non stop the 20 weeks only being down a handful of days, as I see them roll people in and out in wheelchairs almost every week because they have gotten so week from the drugs, I know that it is answered prayers that have kept her/ us going. Thank you.

Manda%27s%20bell.JPG