Spare spools

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lately, I been carrying my extra spool on me. You never know when your going to cast a birdsnest, and loose most of your line.

This is an old tread but what the heck Im new here.

All my reels are Sedonas. When I go fishing with my daughter we take six rods. With 6 extra spools.
Two rods with Sedonas 4000 spooled with 12 lbs line and 2 extras spools with braided line (we use that for catfish)
Two rods with Sedonas 2000 spooled with 8 lbs line and 2 extra spools with 10 LBS (mostly for bass using Chatterbais, Glass chads etc)
Two rods with Sedonas 1500 spooled with 4 lbs line and 2 extra sopped with 2lbs line (I have no clue why I have 2 extra spools with 2 lbs line I get sooooo many knots whenever I use 2lbs line) We use the 1500 with Trout Magnets for crappies, blue gills in slow fishing days ( we always catch something it might be small but we always get at least one fish)

WELCOME to tin boats rbacca!

I loved my sedona but wore it out - upgraded since then.. So far it was the only reel I used that never gave me wind knots with PP line

Welcome rbacca, at least you knew you were opening up old threads, I've done this before and confused the crap out of everyone, myself included :lol: Thers no law that says you cant open an old thread, if you have something to say post away :wink: