To be named... 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theyyounggun said:
RAMROD said:
That is about the high average price around my area for that motor.
Most are about that around here to.
Because most of the 15 are a little but out of my budget. And I am going to use this boat a lot for duck hunting in 9.9 restrictions

well today I had planned to have the deck screwed down. But when I woke up I found out my truck had been broken into. That took a couple hours of boat time away. I came out pretty good but my neighbor owns a pool service and had ALOT of moneys worth taken. But I did get the hatch cut out. So maybe tommorow will be a good work day! I may have to drive the boat to church and lowes though. Its turning into a monsoon! haha

Didn't get any work done but I got more supplies.

All of the hardware to finish transom.
Hardware to mount the hinges and pull.
And carpet

When we get a little bit warmer weather I will be able to do 5200. Just to cold right now.

I'm not good with electrical. Will someone please tell me what gauge wire and what size breaker ( if I need one) I will need? A 40 pound minn Kota from front of boat to back.and I will be using a minn Kota TM plug to.

I did get the head flipped today though.

I believe 6-8 gauge with a 50 amp breaker would work.

BTW I got 4.2" of rain from that storm. That's 5.3" total in the last few days which will go a long way toward restoring the water levels of 2 local lakes around here.

JMichael said:
I believe 6-8 gauge with a 50 amp breaker would work.

BTW I got 4.2" of rain from that storm. That's 5.3" total in the last few days which will go a long way toward restoring the water levels of 2 local lakes around here.

Thanks for the info.

That's good y'all got so much. Our local lake was helped pretty good to!

A little update.... boat has been sitting in the garage with everything cut. I havent had time to do anything on it though except a little on the transom still waiting for warm enough weather for 5200. Im shooting to have it done by April 1st. got back on looking for a OB though.

I picked up a seat and 2 flush mount rod holders. The holes for the holders are drilled. The deck will have carpet by tommorow night.

I have a plan in my mind for mounting the seat where all I had to buy was the swivel.

Who knew that it could be 70 degrees one day and a couple days later its snowing on spring break! Only in Arkansas

The mariner runs great! It a SOLID pee streem. I just need to find a deeper barrel to run it in. The bucket I have is to shallow and the hose cant keep up with how much water the prop throws out. I cant figure out where to put the earmuffs on it. It will only idle for a little while in neutral but im pretty sure once I get it where I can run it a while it will get the old gas burned out of it and it will be all good.

After getting some cooperating weather the transom is finally SEALED! If the weather can hold out for me Saturday ill take her out on her maiden voyage!

Latest posts