To be named... 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have the TM on the transom at the beginning till I get a OB. But anyways... What type of battery do I need?

Looks like it's in good condition although the tiller arm looks to be a different shade of blue that the motor for whatever reason. I'd still shoot him an offer of about 550 and see what happened.

Or, you could try a lowball offer on this 15hp ele start as long as it runs good. :mrgreen:
https://littlerock.craigslist.org/boa/3481200287.html

JMichael said:
Looks like it's in good condition although the tiller arm looks to be a different shade of blue that the motor for whatever reason. I'd still shoot him an offer of about 550 and see what happened.

Or, you could try a lowball offer on this 15hp ele start as long as it runs good. :mrgreen:
https://littlerock.craigslist.org/boa/3481200287.html
I think I just fell in love.... I don't know how I didn't see that already. I'm going to have to contact him about it.

I got my hatch pull in the mail today.

That's when I ran into the problem... I am using 3/8 inch decking. Because I already have all the wood I need and because I'm trying to watch my weight. :mrgreen: but that is when I realized that the hatch pull I about 5/8 inch deep. And where I am wanting to put it it would stop up on my bracing. A lot of you will be against how I fixed this but it will be okay. It won't be flush with the deck but where I am going to have it it will not be a big deal.

What if did was simply take a piece of 3/8 and make it slightly bigger than the pull. I then used the jigsaw to cut out the shape so it would fit inside. And the cut a piece of carpet to wrap it in. So know it is sticking 3/8 above where the deck will be.

I'm thinking I will be able to get the deck done by tommorow night. My hinges and trolling motor are supposed to get here sometime tommorow as well.

Pics to come tonight.

Added a couple peices of bracing since I am going with the 3/8 inch.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    481 KB · Views: 848
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    478.7 KB · Views: 848
I would call a few marine shops and see if they have any on consignment. I got a 25hp xd mercury with a stainless steel prop that had a rebuilt carb new fuel line and water pump for $700 I got mine from a shop in searcy and he had a few 9.9 for around $350 so just try and see

zseverns said:
I would call a few marine shops and see if they have any on consignment. I got a 25hp xd mercury with a stainless steel prop that had a rebuilt carb new fuel line and water pump for $700 I got mine from a shop in searcy and he had a few 9.9 for around $350 so just try and see
Thanks for the info. Tommorow I will look around and try to give a few people a call

Well... Haven't had a update in a while. I was getting pretty good work done until that snow and ice. The deck is almost done. Until I got the flu two days ago :sick: . Hopefully will be able to work this weekend. I barely have enough power to stand up.

OK that makes it simple for me.....the Evinrude!!!! But then I have used and abused them for 25+ years, run like a timeX and are easy to work on when needed.