To be named... 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newboater13 said:
How did you go about put the carpet is it just glued?
There is 3/8 ply on top of the rear seat screwed down and the carpet is draped over it glued to the sides and top.

I'm going to have the TM on the transom at the beginning till I get a OB. But anyways... What type of battery do I need?

Looks like it's in good condition although the tiller arm looks to be a different shade of blue that the motor for whatever reason. I'd still shoot him an offer of about 550 and see what happened.

Or, you could try a lowball offer on this 15hp ele start as long as it runs good. :mrgreen:
https://littlerock.craigslist.org/boa/3481200287.html

JMichael said:
Looks like it's in good condition although the tiller arm looks to be a different shade of blue that the motor for whatever reason. I'd still shoot him an offer of about 550 and see what happened.

Or, you could try a lowball offer on this 15hp ele start as long as it runs good. :mrgreen:
https://littlerock.craigslist.org/boa/3481200287.html
I think I just fell in love.... I don't know how I didn't see that already. I'm going to have to contact him about it.

I got my hatch pull in the mail today.

That's when I ran into the problem... I am using 3/8 inch decking. Because I already have all the wood I need and because I'm trying to watch my weight. :mrgreen: but that is when I realized that the hatch pull I about 5/8 inch deep. And where I am wanting to put it it would stop up on my bracing. A lot of you will be against how I fixed this but it will be okay. It won't be flush with the deck but where I am going to have it it will not be a big deal.

What if did was simply take a piece of 3/8 and make it slightly bigger than the pull. I then used the jigsaw to cut out the shape so it would fit inside. And the cut a piece of carpet to wrap it in. So know it is sticking 3/8 above where the deck will be.

I'm thinking I will be able to get the deck done by tommorow night. My hinges and trolling motor are supposed to get here sometime tommorow as well.

Pics to come tonight.

Added a couple peices of bracing since I am going with the 3/8 inch.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    481 KB · Views: 848
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    478.7 KB · Views: 848
I would call a few marine shops and see if they have any on consignment. I got a 25hp xd mercury with a stainless steel prop that had a rebuilt carb new fuel line and water pump for $700 I got mine from a shop in searcy and he had a few 9.9 for around $350 so just try and see

zseverns said:
I would call a few marine shops and see if they have any on consignment. I got a 25hp xd mercury with a stainless steel prop that had a rebuilt carb new fuel line and water pump for $700 I got mine from a shop in searcy and he had a few 9.9 for around $350 so just try and see
Thanks for the info. Tommorow I will look around and try to give a few people a call

Well... Haven't had a update in a while. I was getting pretty good work done until that snow and ice. The deck is almost done. Until I got the flu two days ago :sick: . Hopefully will be able to work this weekend. I barely have enough power to stand up.

OK that makes it simple for me.....the Evinrude!!!! But then I have used and abused them for 25+ years, run like a timeX and are easy to work on when needed.

Ok. Good. I'm hopefully going to get to go down this weekend to duck hunt. If I do I can go by and look at it.

I'm just curious but why are you only looking at 9.9's? Is it your boat restrictions or are they hp restricted lakes down by you?

Latest posts