cleaning aluminum?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trust me there polish work dont look anything like these guys they do a hell of a job ,

bcfd608 said:
trust me there polish work dont look anything like these guys they do a hell of a job ,
You must not of seen one yet then, a local guy that buffs boats even says he can't polish one up like a new blazer because the new blazers are a factory polished metal, they buy rolls of this metal already polished and they build the boats out of it, so unless these guys are sanding all of the grain lines out of the metal they don't match the new factory polished blazers.
Don't get me wrong, that guy does an awsome job and I realize how hard it is to polish a boat that good but the new Blazers shine like nothing I've seen before.

I would love to see some pics of these new factory polished blazers.

If they are not a crazy amount more than the others, I'll prolly just go that route

look at the pics there r no marks or lines left in these when we get done, the metal blazer uses is a heat treated aluminum not polished

bcfd608 said:
look at the pics there r no marks or lines left in these when we get done, the metal blazer uses is a heat treated aluminum not polished
Must mean you ain't seen one yet, Blazer offers a factory polished option now, it's not the plain Jane heat treated stuff it is polsihed to a mirror finish. It doesn't have the lines like normal rolled alumnium has in it. You can't even see those line in a picture of a boat that isn't polished. Here's the only pic I got of one and it's not very good, it's only of the front of it.. The red arrows pointing to it.

Attachments

• front of blazer.jpg
    front of blazer.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,293
Factory Polish

jv4p6a.jpg

bcfd608 said:
View attachment 2,,u want someone to polish youre boat, give these guys from the bluff a call 5733009557 they can make a boat look like its been chromed!!!!!!View attachment 1,,,,they will also apply a protective coating to the boat and keep it looking good,these guys r good at what they do....

I just realized that this was an inboard. anyone know anything about the motor or how it runs? Thanks.

Latest posts